Thinking of seperation everyday

I want to keep it civil and discreet. I just want to get the house sold and move on. I feel he agrees. We just argue constantly. I'm done.
I can't afford to move out. Last month I could/did for 1 week. We compromised our differences. To no avail. Now he bought a new truck and we are living outside our means.
But, Do I just move out now and stop paying things and just serve divorce papers?
Do I sit put and contact our realtor and just stay for a 'quick sale'. which I know could take a few months(?) Which I can be fine with. I want to do the legal thing and the best thing to save our credit. we have xllent credit.
He has places to live and I would live in our travel trailer in the RV camp area.
until things get done.??????
Do I stay for now or Do I go??? I think we both would like the relationship if we didn't live w/each other... He shows that he doesn't want to be tied down with any responsibilities.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• I feel the exact same way...my husband blames every single bad thng in his life on me...and we just dont get along at all anymore..i love him...but i dont think i am in love with him anymore..i want to leave but im facing the same problems.
    stephanielashay

Answer by stephanielashay at 7:05 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• How do we do it? I just want to tip toe out of here. And I am in charge of everything with bills money, etc...
    I'm even thinking that I could put house papers in front of him and tell them they are re-fi papers and he'd sign..
    chilln1

Answer by chilln1 at 7:44 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• yeah but that would be deceitful and an real estate person won't allow that to happen. Real estate laws are made to protect people from thinking they are "refinancing". Just be honest. Tell him you can't live together and move to the RV park. Stay married if you want. Sometimes that helps families but if he is living beyond his means the excellent credit won't stay that way long. If you want out from under his bills I'd say divide the bills and file for divorce and do a quick sale on the house.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:08 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Ya, I know. I wouldn't/couldn't do that with the real estate. But, he deserves it sometimes.
    If I file a Legal Seperation does the bills and house pymt automatically get divided then?

And how do I get out from paying 1/2 his truck pymt that we are both on?! I did not want to have my name on there for this reason... but he would not let up and blah blah blah.. And they needed my income to approve loan. UGH

So what I do is file for divorce/seperation 1st?
    What happens in the mean time if the mortgage and utilities don't get pd? Like if I do move out?
    How long does a mortgage lender let that slide?
    chilln1

Answer by chilln1 at 9:49 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I could see how much it would be if we split the bills 50/50 and then If I can manage my 1/2 and still be able to afford space rent.... then it would be up to him to be responsible enough to pay his 1/2.
    I like that plan.... hum
    Maybe just start there. Then in the near future depending how things feel then I may be more prepared to file.
    chilln1

Answer by chilln1 at 9:53 PM on Oct. 11, 2009