HOW DID YOUR HUSBAND PROPOSE TO YOU?

MINE WASN'T ROMANTIC, BUT IT WAS MEMORABLE..............

Kimicus

Asked by Kimicus at 6:30 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• DH did a freaking awesome job...first and foremost, I HAD NO IDEA...second, we were at  Center at Christmas time by the tree overlooking the skating rink, he got down on one knee with all of those people hustling and bustling around and surprised me with a gorgeous traditional solitaire, I was SHOCKED...afterwards he took me to a martini bar then to an incredibly romantic brownstone restaurant for dinner...he nailed it =) Oh, and he had already asked my parents permission earlier in the week, which is pretty funny considering I was 34 years old divorcee, lol, but my dad totally ate it up.

gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:52 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• He dragged me out of the hotel tub to the beach in Key West. I almost didn't go because I was cozy in the tub!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:31 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• He told me to get in the car because he had something to show me so he made me wear a towel on my head. When I got out of the car he was on one knee at the middle school where he asked me to be his girlfriend. I laughed and then I said yes and then I cried.
    MomAt15woah

Answer by MomAt15woah at 6:34 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• At lunch the other day when we were introducing his parents to mine. In front of the parents. In front of a birthday party at the restaurant and the entire restaurant got involved. Apparently, he had my folks and his folks in on it.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 6:40 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I told him I was pregnant with a scavenger hunt and the pregnancy test was there at the end. He did the samething. Lol not exciting ;)
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 6:44 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Under the fireworks fanale on the 4th of July.
    ajw1980

Answer by ajw1980 at 6:50 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• During a sunset dinner cruise! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:43 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• He said we should get married. I told what for? lol
    Anonymous

• brideNone proposed. (I was married 3 times). I always just told them we were getting married and when & where to show up. Glad I learned to stop doing that!

Answer by admckenzie at 7:59 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• We got up on xmas morning and exchanged gifts, I got a card and a pic of a WII saying it wasnt in yet but sometime that week, that night at my parents I didnt understand why my Dad brought out the whiskey...my sis grabbed my niece and nephew to come out of there rooms my husband was sitting next to me pulled out a ring box and said honey I didnt get you a wii, my heart dropped I wanted a wii, he opened the box and asked me to marry him, took all of 2 seconds to say yes...he told me later he wanted to do it at the beach under the stars but my family wanted to see it...........not as romantic as he wanted but I wouldnt change a thing
    wyattgrace

Answer by wyattgrace at 10:33 PM on Oct. 11, 2009