after giving birth...

I had a c section about 2 1/2 weeks ago. I've hardly had any pain, and over all feel pretty well, considering the surgery. However, I've had a kinda sick feeling that comes and goes. Almost like I'm running a fever, but I'm not. I tried to describe it to my Dr., but my symptoms and the feeling is so non-specific. I don't think it's an infection bc not only does it come and go, but I don't have even a slight fever.I just feel fatigued, weak, don't really have an appetite and just feel...sick. Granted, I'm tired from lack of sleep, but it's more than that I think. Has anyone else felt this way after giving birth? It also recently hit me that I may possibly be anemic, due to blood loss. Any ideas?

StefanieN84

Asked by StefanieN84 at 6:41 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Health

• It just because your body is tring to adjust back to normal with out baby i had the same feeling i just didn't have a c-section

honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 6:47 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• that happened to me after my c-section
    it was cuz i was trying to do to much
    and over working my body
    but i also got an infection a week later
    so ya lol
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 6:44 PM on Oct. 11, 2009