I think I'm pregnant

2 periods in July then reg in Aug. I missed Sept and going on Oct. I am so bloated everytime I eat something I feel extra full. Sleepy, moody, breast full not sore. Before expecting Sept period I just knew I was coming on. I was cramping like normal, but not frequent like normal. So I took a preggo test a week after missing it was negative. After that, no cramps. No cravings (appetite decreased) just bloat and had creamy white discharge. I had headaches and this cold that was just cough w/congestion I skipped all the stages of a regular cold. Tightness below belly button and now that's gone. I asked my husband if I still look bloated, he said yes. I guess I'm used to it now. Exp second period, next week Wed and I feel nothing but lower back & hip discomfort on & off. Faintly crampy on & off and faint leg cramps. Appetite is back. Took 4 HPT's all neg! I'm normally regular. Does this sound familiar?

jayjay169

Asked by jayjay169 at 6:59 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like you may need to go see the doc.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 7:11 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• i agree.... def. go see a doctor! You may be prego even if ur getting neg's, you may need a blood test! Good luck... then again it could just b crazy hormones that were blessed w/ lol!
    ediswife

Answer by ediswife at 9:49 PM on Oct. 11, 2009