I have a problem, might be a lot of TMI

so i usually shave down there every week, but due to lack of money for the past couple months i haven't been able to. well i've found that a spot has been rubbed so much that its been bleeding and it hurts really bad. could the hair be rubbing it raw in that area? i really need to know incase i do have to see a doctor or something

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Health

• I dont think hair would do that as long as you keep that area clean.. Remember in many countries women dont shave there at all. Maybe you should have that checked.
    rjrambrocio

Answer by rjrambrocio at 8:17 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• it didn't show up until a couple days ago, i keep down there clean everyday, but i haven't been able to shave. i just didn't want to go to the doctor until i had some advice though, no insurance
    Anonymous

• I would go to the doctors unless your getting rubbed raw in a certain area from having sex then its ok but if not you could have an STD and it's just now showing up.
    Anonymous

• a couple months ago i had sex with a guy who is married and he is kind of known as a player, i can't tell my grandma cause she knows hes married but i haven't had sex with him since and i'm not going to either. my entire family knows him and i've never had an std and i've been active since i was 15. what other signs should i check for?
    Anonymous