who takes the kids to the bathroom?

when your out to eat at a store do you or your SO take the kids to the bathroom when they need to go?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:24 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do because we have a daughter. However, it really bothers me that mens rooms do not have a changing table! My dd is out of diapers but if her father needed to change her while out alone, where would he?
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:25 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• OMG when my child was little i would get soo mad b/c they didnt have changing tables.....er made me soo mad lol
    Anonymous

• i have always been the one to take her to the bathroom
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 7:31 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I have boys, and they can pee ANYWHERE!!! My husband gets to take them when we are together. The boys hate going into the ladies room. I always have to make sure the coast is clear in there for my 5 year old to go in. He's not quite ready to go in on his own. I can image toilet paper bombs and turning on all the driers. LOL
    babyboyzz

Answer by babyboyzz at 7:34 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I walk them to the door but they pee by themselves. a mom has to draw the line somewhere! lol
    Anonymous

• I take my girls, my husband takes my son.
    rjrambrocio

Answer by rjrambrocio at 7:46 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Forever, it seemed, I took my daughter and my son. Now that I've gotten my son nice and potty trained, he will go to the men's room with hubby. My daughter is old enough to go by herself a lot of the times now, but by default, they go with me.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:30 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I take my 2 yr old grl and 2mo old son. Its easier lmao
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 8:47 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I take the girls he usually takes my son, sometimes I take them all
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 9:08 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I have a son, and like a PP I love the fact that he can pee anywhere. Normally I take him though.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:22 PM on Oct. 11, 2009