Anal? [warning TMI]

firstly,
this is gonna sound really childish but ........... my hubby loves the idea of anal sex....religiously speaking it isn't permitted though because of the health risks associated with it.........so what is anal sex exactly? i mean does the guys entire penis (sorry TMI) enter the girls back hole?....or does is just slightly enter?

secondly,
last night i woke up from sleep to find my hubby had taken off his underwear and was spooning...which we do normally.....then he slowly took off my underwear and was pressing his u know where into my bum which is normal again....except this time he was really trying to get it in...and i must admit i was enjoying it....but i asked him to stop and he whispered shhh...it feels so good....so i let him play around a little then he began to try really hard again to get it in...so i asked him to stop and he did...i love him for being so understanding....anyways i asked him (continued..)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• I'd let him, as long as you both clean up after, its fine and safe. i enjoy it a lot.
    Anonymous

• (Question continued....)

why he suddenly woke up and was trying so hard to tempt me, which almost worked!.....and he acted all sleepy and feel asleep.....when i asked him this morning he was saying pretty much the same thing.."oh i was pretty much asleep hunny"......but i dunno......do u think he dreams about anal and this could've been a result of that.....and he didn't finich it off with normal sex like he usually does....he just said goodnite and slept after the second time i asked him to stop....what do u guys think?
    Anonymous

• it hurts really bad at first. You need to get anal ease and do it slowly at first. After it gets in it will start to feel good. It's ok to do it. Just take it slow bcuz it hurts!!
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 8:25 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• i think he feels like you blow him off or that you didn't want him. it doesn't hurt, as long as you clean up its not unsafe, i'd give in and try it.
    Anonymous

• Just do it! Everyone else is doing it! It feels great once you've done it once or twice. Normal sex gets old if thats all youre doing. try something new!
    Anonymous

• Anal is fun sometimes; as long as you have plenty of lube and use a condom, it's fine :) I think you should try it, just take it slow so you don't get hurt :-p
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 8:25 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• sounds like my hubbs, except i get the giggles sooooo bad and i cant relax enough that he just gives up lol i think i need to have a few drinks in me (after the baby) before i can be serious about it lol
    hes probably just curious and wants to try something new! im not against my dh wanting to try, but like i said above i cant stop laughing...if you're open to new experinces i say try it! but make sure you have lots of lube and i always laid a towel down (astroglide works best!)
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 8:29 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• All I can say is next time when you are ready use "Astroglide" that will help with the easing not to mention it will hurt the first time but it seems like you are slowly breaking the seal...lol

No once it is in take it even slower (every step from beigning to end take it very slow you butt hole is not used to this kind of thing) once it is then you'll be fine.

As far as dh waking up doing this he is probably ready to do this with you and thought maybe just maybe since you were fast asleep you wouldn't even notice but he was wrong WE all notice something going up our butts....lol Just tell him to take his time and go at your own pace not his. Have fun! My dh and I do this once in a blue moon there are times I have to take an ambien and that relaxes me sooo much that I just go with the flow and have a nice sleep ( after washing up of course) Oh and do not let him stick it in your vag. after sticking in the butt. GL
    Anonymous

• oh yeah to answer your 1st question. yes the whole penis goes into the butt hole...it doesnt have to, but thats usually how its done!
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 8:43 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Am I the only one that thinks this is nasty,dirty, and yes,like she said very germy,you said your DH respected your wishes and stop,but,he didn't respect your wishes,if, you told him no before,and you were sleep,he really took advantage of you.Sex in the anal can also be very dangerous,your rectum can be damage ,and the filth from anal can be carried to your vagina which can cause all types of infections. Before,you take these ladies advice,try doing a google search or ask your doctor. Always remember your body belongs to you,no means no.

Anonymous