Does your husband stink?

my husband stinks!STINKS!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• haha his feet stink so bad!!!! haha
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 8:34 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Tell him to get in the shower and wash his stinky ass! Ha! I'm joking. Don't say it like that. Maybe you could suggest a shower together and wash his body. Buy him some good deodorant and some nice cologne. Not that drug store body spray, but the good stuff. If he doesn't get the hint, you might have to more straight forward about it.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 8:35 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Tell him to wash himself and use soap & water and to bring in a washcloth.
    Anonymous

• Um no my SO takes 2 baths a day lol i think it's funny.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 8:37 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• YES!!! feet and belly button.......yuck!
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 8:37 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Nope. Mine showers regularly and wears an anti-perspirant every day.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:40 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Some men don't know unless they are told if that even helps...lol

No...My man is a clean person thank you lord.

I once worked with a guy who's arm pits stunk no matter who told him omg you'd want to gag everytime he walked into the room and he was decent looking so sad..some men just don't know honestly. I would definately tell him (ur dh that is)
    Anonymous

• yeah i would do the shower together thing! it could be romantic AND stop his smelly-ness lol

i shower with my hubbs all the time and we wash eachother! but i do make him take a shower every night lol

i tell him if he smells! i cant stand it! lol
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 8:47 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• If your husband is not a really sensitive man, just tell him straight out that he needs to bath and use some antipersperant. My husband told me that he had a coworker who smelled so bad, even though the man showered and used deoderant. I think something he was eating was the culprit! They say if you eat a lot of garlic and other strong foods, they can make you smell bad when you perspire. That is possible. Then too, some folks who are have a problem with the kidneys have an oder that is caused by uremia. That is something that is usually removed by the kidneys. Dialysis helps with that. You did not elaborate on when he stinks. Was it after working or just all of the time? There are a lot of men body washes out there. My husband loves them and his deodorant and cologne.
    ShirleyRN

Answer by ShirleyRN at 9:50 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Oh, Shyma, just get your man some foot spray. Sounds like he might have some sweaty feet. Also take a little wash clothe with soap to that belly button! LOL. There are a lot of ways to get that belly button clean! LOL.
    ShirleyRN

Answer by ShirleyRN at 9:52 PM on Oct. 11, 2009