Do you ever go to the Outlet Stores?

My dh wanted to take me to one, he wanted to buy me a purse (a Coach) I have one already that he bought awhile back at another outlet then he bought me a Dooney & Burke and my sil gave me a JLo purse omg all these purses I mean I don't want to seem unappreciative but damn all that money I could have bought other things...right?

Anyway we go into this new outlet and we spot a beautiful chocolate brown oh I loved it and of course I had to have the matching wallet. I thought that was it he says how about this on I said no this one is fine...let's go he's like no I want to get you another one...to make a long story short he ended up spending close to $ 600.00 dollars I was like wtf..he says just bequiet I shut my mouth and we left.
Of course I had to show my appreciation...if u no what I mean....:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OOOMMMGGG i would love your hubby lol i want a new coach purse sooooo bad! i havent been able to find any outlet stores! you're so lucky...a man who understands the need for purses...*sigh* lol
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 8:57 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Wow, I bitch about paying more than like 10 bucks for a purse. But to each her own I guess. Your lucky your husband likes to spoil you.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:14 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• We have an awesome mall here in northern VA called Potomac Mills. It's an indoor mall only filled with outlet stores, including Coach. The first time my husband took me we window shopped for 4 hours and still hadn't finished walking to the other end! We LOVE it there!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:23 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• My Hubby did something similar yesterday. He ran to walmart to buy an ink cartridge for our printer. On his way home he seen a Sears outlet. He turned around and went to the outlet (this is VERY untypical of my husband because we only buy second-hand). He ended up buying me a lands' end coat. I was so shocked and surprised that he did this for me. I really needed a coat but, my Boys always have come first so I was going without a coat. The best part is that he got a $120 coat for $30 (probably still a little more than I would have spent on a coat) but, it's such a wonderful quality coat. Thank God for great Husbands!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• We needed to know this because why? And the appreciation comment. EW!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Oct. 12, 2009