8weeks 3days pregnant and ive been having a fever

What can i do to make it go away? Anything i can take?
Ive had for about 3 days doesnt seem to want to go away.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• just becareful an rest lots of rest ucan take extra strenth tylenol an see ur ob in the am if th e fever gets worse go to the er could be a threatened mis carriage coming or just the flu good luck!!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 9:20 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Make an appointment with your doctor. In the mean time you can take Tylenol.
    jlry_ldy

Answer by jlry_ldy at 9:24 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• GO TO THE DOCTOR! I went to my regular dr. when I was 6 wks because I had a fever and I hadnt seen my midwife yet. She took my temperature and flipped out because I had a fever. She sent me straight to the ER for an ultrasound because a fever in early pregnancy can mean ectopic preg. Or a threatened miscarriage. It ended up being fine and I'm now 26 wks with no problems. But it could signal a problem so I'd either go to the ER or call immediately.
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 9:25 PM on Oct. 11, 2009