Feeling sick....

I have had a sore throat at night for the last couple weeks, but when I woke up this morning it didn't go away like it normally does. Now I am feeling just plain crappy, and I can't tell if I'm just being prego (+sore throat) or if I'm really sick. I was just starting to get over the whole morning sickness, really tired thing, and now I'm quesy and feeling quite run down again. No fever as of right now. Do I just let it pass?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'd try to stay hydrated and see how it goes for a day or two. I think you should definitely call your dr. if you start to run a fever, though. Hope you feel well soon! :)
    CJD62376

Answer by CJD62376 at 9:37 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• call the doc and ask. ive been taking tylenol and eating peppermints. cuz ive been feeling like you have and im 24 1/2 weeks. id call the doc but i have no mins on my cell and no long distance.
    mommaburns

Answer by mommaburns at 9:36 PM on Oct. 11, 2009