what should I do when I'm so pissed off that I'm ready to smash a ceramic vase over his head?

I'm not going to get too deep into it now. My fiance is more interested in this FFFFFFFFIIIINNGGGG X box than anything. He traded in his old 1 for a wii and used my money to pay the difference, now he wanted his x box back so he sold the wii and used my money again to pay the difference again. We have bills that need payed WTF!!!!???!!?!?!?!?!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• well..after you break it over your own head for allowing him to use your money in the first place...you may then take the largest piece and cut him with it.
    or find a similar vase and do the same to him.
    can we say 'lesson learned'?
    Anonymous

• Take the xbox, sell it, and keep the money. Tell him it was to repay the money he took from you so you could pay the bills.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 9:41 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Sorry, I couldn't have said it better than the 1st Anon.
    Anonymous

• How does he keep getting access to your money to pay for these play toys when the bills are due? Why not pay on the bills when you get the money in hand so he can't spend it?

Answer by admckenzie at 9:50 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• He didn't actually use my cash. He payed with his debit card but then I ended up having to pay for things tha tI wasn't planning. I got inheritance and he "spent" most of that on stupid shit so I didn't even get to get stuff for me

OP
    Anonymous

• A fiance using your money. That is not good.

Anonymous

• Don't waste time breaking the vase. Pack the bags instead.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:14 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• throw it at the wall right beside his head :) it feel make u feel much better...:)
    Anonymous

• Yep, don't waste any more time and more money for breaking any vases. I think it's not a good sign for a fiance' using the money you have to get unimportant stuff without consultation. You are not even married, yet. If I were in your position I'll go away from him as far as I could go. It's showed that your fiance is immature and you don't want to waste your precious time to be with this kind of man.
    Anonymous

• Could always do what i did my hubby wouls sit on the damn xbox 360 for hours apon hours so one night after he went to sleep i figured out how to take the xbox apart an i riped something out of it have no idea what i riped out but it stoped workin! So no more xbox
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Oct. 12, 2009