Last period was August 28th...

So the first day of my LMP was August 28th, well here it October 11 now. Hmm....so my doctor had blood drawn the 1st for prolactin, tsh, and a pregnancy test. It was all negative. Well she had me come back in for more blood to be drawn yesterday the10th. So far the prolactin and tsh are normal again. I haven't heard about the second pregnancy test yet. I am wondering if any of you ladies have something like this going on; with no period and no positive pregnancy test and stuff. I am not understanding why I am not getting AF if I am not pregnant. FYI my husband and I are TTC for baby #2! (We've been trying for 3-4 months now;Mirena taken out July) Please advice, info, support, anything would really help me at this point.

Bamzakarat

Asked by Bamzakarat at 9:48 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Same thing here!! Negative tests and no period. My last period was Aug. 20. I'm going tomorrow for a blood pregnancy test. If it's still negative we're trying provera and clomid. I hate this!! What's going on with us? BTW we're TTC as well.
    lovinthislife08

Answer by lovinthislife08 at 11:06 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• My last period was August 4th, and I have gotten 4 negative tests. We are also TTC. I either wanna be pregnant or get my period so we can try again!
    AudreysMommy798

Answer by AudreysMommy798 at 1:25 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• My last period (or what I thought was a period) was Aug. 8th. I test every Saturday, plus the occasional extra test. I had the Mirena removed Aug. 6th, so I believe that's why AF hasn't showed. We're also ttc and I haven't a clue what is going on with my cycle. I could ovulate at anytime or not at all, so I keep testing. I've had CM changes, but who knows if that means anything.
    I'm taking Vitex and drinking Yogi Tea woman's moon cycle.
    prdill08

Answer by prdill08 at 4:02 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I stopped my BC in May so we could start TTC right away, well my body had different plans...I got one normal period after that, and then nothing for 3 months! I thought I was pregnant but got negative tests. Turns out the BC messed up my cycles and had to go on Provera to get AF again. If you keep getting negative tests, go to your doctor. He'll probaby suggest Provera and/or clomid if it doesn't come (and your not ovulating).
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 1:00 PM on Oct. 12, 2009