WHAT WOULD YOU MAKE WITH THIS?

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO MAKE! I HAVE INSTANT RICE, CANNED TUNA, EGGS, SOME CANNED AND FROZEN VEGETABLES MARBLE JACK CHEESE,AND TORTILLAS... I NEED SOMETHING TO MAKE WITH THESE INGREDIENTS. ALL OF MY MEAT IS FROZEN AND MY DH AND I ARE SO HUNGRY. WE DON'T GET PAID UNTIL THURS AND ARE BROKE SO WE CAN'T JUST ORDER SOMETHING... PLEASE HELP I HAVE NO IMAGINATION WHEN IT COMES TO FOOD. SO WHAT WOULD YOU MAKE?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Food & Drink

• rice with eggs, or make eggs tortillas with the cheese
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 11:39 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Something quick and easy would be scramble some eggs, shred some cheese and make breakfast burritoes.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:00 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• or some rice and buritos with eggs
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 10:04 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Use the tortillas and cheese to make cheese quesadillas, then cook the rice and vegetables as your side dish.

If you have relish and mayo, you can make tuna salad or egg salad (or both) with the tuna and eggs.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 10:06 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Casserole!!....make rice...scramble eggs...add some veggies..tuna if u want......mix with rice in casserole dish.......sprinkle with cheese.....crumble tostitos on top....and bake for about 30 -40 mins....if u have chicken broth or cream of chicken or muchroom soup mix it in when u mix the ingredients or add mayo instead .....
    Danickasmom

Answer by Danickasmom at 10:23 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Tuna melt wraps! take the tuna mix with a little mayo and relish, some minced onion if you have it spread on torts, and then load up with cheese wrap and bake in oven (cover with tinfoil) Like a tuna melt only in wraps!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 4:29 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• you can defrost meat in teh microwave....
    NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy

Answer by NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy at 4:52 PM on Oct. 13, 2009