have you ever realized how mundane your life is?

or boring....
i was talkin to a friend online and they asked what i was up to and i said oh just re doing my cleaning schedule, tryin to shake things up a bit...after i typed it i was like wow i need to get a life....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Once in awhile I feel that way....then, I realize that I'd rather have it boring than have a catastrophe or something going on. Boring is better than having to chat about what to do cuz the car has a flat, the fridge and washer broke...etc. :) Listening to music while you redo the cleaning sched. might not be as boring. ;) Take care.
    CJD62376

Answer by CJD62376 at 10:19 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• My life is mundane and being that this is the first year I don't have a child in school - I'm enjoying the hell out of it.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 10:18 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• yeah tell me about it. im a new mom, and im young, only 22, and i love my son and i love being a mom, but i still cant help but think how boring my life is right now. it used to so exciting. i went and lived in florida for two years, moved back to ny, i would go to concerts all the time, go sky diving, go on vacations, go out to the bar, etc. etc. and ever since i got pregnant, i just dont do anything. i just sit in my house and get fat.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:53 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I like my boring life. Though to me its not. I do the same things most every day but we also have special family days that I love. We try to have lots of fun on saturdays.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:04 PM on Oct. 11, 2009