who here knows the benefits of yoga and can you please tell me I'm thinking of taking it up

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yoga is very easy on the body, the movements are fluid and less stressful. Yoga helps relieve stress, builds muscle tone and helps to relax the body and mind.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:49 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• i used to take yoga. i loved it!!! you have to find the right instructor though, ive taken it with a few different ones and some were great, and some were just horrible & i eventually stopped taking the class. anyway, it definatly helps you loose weight & stay long and lean, it gets your heart racing sometimes but at the same time, its so relaxing. so relaxing, i actually fell asleep on the floor at the end of some of the classes. it was great, i would definatly recommend it.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:49 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• it increases strength as well as flexibility. It relaxes your mind, body and soul.
    I love yoga. I've never taken a class but i have a video that i watch almost everyday.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:53 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I really like it for the reasons the others mentioned. Plus-it helps me sleep better and I feel more relaxed. It is never too late to start --I am 67 and just started going to classes ,yoga and core, and I feel good! ;-)
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 11:31 PM on Oct. 11, 2009