Thanks to a few of you for your positive answers and to the rest of you that think you know my situation but don't so keep your negative comments to yourself and I only drink on occassion so be it,anyway I like nto be positive when giving advice how about the rest of you?

wandaluv

Asked by wandaluv at 10:42 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Ummmm, if you truly don't care what others have to say, why do you come on here and ask questions in the first place? Everyone has a different answer, everyone has a different story... that's what makes the world go round Hon.
    Anonymous

• I say, if you don't want to be bashed, don't put your business out there.

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 10:45 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• If I don't like a comment I try to use humor but everyone is entitled to their opinion .... people who r negative are usually negative people themselves....or people who have one way of thinking and should u not fall into their belief, than u must be horrible....or in some "cases" go to hell......
    Danickasmom

Answer by Danickasmom at 11:09 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I don't think the OP is saying that she did not want opinions. She is talking about the ones who feel the need to bash others and I have to say that I agree. Everyone should have the right to post w/o the fear of being bashed. It is possible to give a contradicting or different opinion in a respectful manner. I don't always agree with everything I read on here but I can express my opinion without being hateful, negative, or disrespecting anyone. I feel that if I or anyone for that matter can't give an opinion in a nice, positive manner, then the opinion should not be expressed. If you feel the need to bash someone then skip over the post to the next. And yes OP it is wrong to judge someone w/o knowing their situation first hand. Too many on here feel the need to look down on others and pass judgment and people like that are why so many people feel the need to post Anon. Negative Nellies ruin CM for us all.
    Anonymous

• Some come online to stir up conflict because they are weak in real life. For some of the haters on here, they feel great power trashing others hidden behind their keyboard because it is the only power they really have. Most are the ones that hide in the closet or run to DH or their mommy at the first sign of trouble or conflict in real life. I wouldn't let it bother me. If ya ever met on of them on the street they would probably run off crying.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Everyone can have their opinion, but why be nasty about it? This is an open forum, yes? Just because someone asks a question, or rants, doesn't mean they deserve to be called a bitch, or what ever the choice word is. Damn, is it really that invigorating to be nasty?
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 12:14 AM on Oct. 12, 2009