Has anyones baby have/had to have heart surgery due to a coarctation of the aorta ?

luvmybabyblues

Asked by luvmybabyblues at 11:08 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No sorry, but I know what it's like to have a sick baby. Message me if you wanna talk.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Not for that but my oldest had 4 heart defects and surgery at 8 months. There are groups on here that are for heart baby moms (CHD, mended hearts, etc). You should be able to find other moms through those that have actually dealt with this procedure. But if you want to talk just to someone that has been through a heart surgery message me I would be more then happy to talk. You can also read about my babies story in the group Mended Little Hearts - CHD one is Surgery, PICU, and Hospital(Feb 2007), the other is Katlyn's Story(March 2007). Good luck to you.
    Katysmom

Answer by Katysmom at 2:29 PM on Oct. 12, 2009