Has you SO ever given you the finger?

Or told you to F*&^ off during a fight? What if you were supposed to be a strong Christian family? Would you consider this verbally/emotionally abusive?? What would you do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• this is kinda tough actaully...i'd def ask him why he has to stoop to that level of giving you the finger! im just not sure how to help, he def has a problem that needs to be addressed
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 11:35 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• We are a strong christian family and no, mine has never said or done anything like that...TO MY FACE. The reason I put it that way id because sometimes I get irritated with him and I'll walk into another room and give him the finger through the wall. It's dumb but I feel better and a fight was avoided. Tell him how it made you feel when he did it.
    Anonymous

• Just because your christian doesn't mean you or your husband is perfect. Everyone does and says things that they regret. I would wait till he calms down and tell him how him doing that made you feel and ask that when you guys are fighting or arguing that you don't use such harsh words towards each other. Either that or if you guys get too steamed up that you walk away and let yourselves cool down before you say anything you'll regret. I like anon's idea of giving him the finger through the wall...lol. cute
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:55 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I would tell him to fuck off right back! Were christian also but sometimes words are said there just words!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Christians make mistakes and lose their tempers too. I would let him know that it hurt you and that in the future you would like for him to be mature and use his words.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• This has happened in my christian home too, and the best thing to do is, forgive. People say mean things when they are angry. They dont mean it. It's not ok but it is what it is. If he were to do it all the time, as well as treat you or your kids badly, I would tell you to get out of there.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 4:20 AM on Oct. 12, 2009