What lesson is God teaching me? (Christians please help me understand)

why is the minute it seems bearable it becomes out of control?????? What am I suppose to learn out of this? One thing after another... I get it...I get it...what more must I do????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• huh?
    Anonymous

• God isnt trying to teach you a lesson, satan is the ruler of this earth, its he that is causing so much turmoil, God is the one that pulls us out. God created you and loves you, just remember that and pray to him for guidance.
    Anonymous

• boy I wish I knew exactly why too. I belive its different for everyone why it happens . maybe its a test to see how far he can push you before you break away from him. maybe you are paying for your wrongs now to get it all out of the way. maybe there is a lesson for you to learn. only you and god can annswer why for sure. bump
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 11:30 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Will this is how I see it: There are two roads we can take and God lets us choose which roads we want.
    When we make bad decision we get bad consequences.
    When you make good decision we get good consequences.

God does not punish us we punish ourselves by doing what we know is wrong. We tell ourselves It is Okay to do it everyone is doing it. But that does not make right.

We just hope the lesson we learn we do not repeat.
    But also shit just happens. Good people still get cancer, their kids die, we get in a car accident. That is called life.
    Just make sure you cup is always full. Look at the positive in everything.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:02 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• If your still feeling anxious, did you really get it?  Have you completely surrendered to God's will?  I don't know your situation and I'm certainly not you, but I do believe that God allows us to experience things to build our relationship with Him.  He loves us and wants what's best for us and yes, sometimes God allows Satan tempt us.  This doesn't mean that He's going to leave you hanging.  He knows what's going on and He promises to be there for you when you seek him with all your heart.

momsc

Answer by momsc at 12:21 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Here's the scriptures I was thinking about.

1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV) No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

Jeremiah 29:11-13 (NIV) For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
    momsc

Answer by momsc at 12:22 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• what are you talking about? I think I understand you but I'm not sure. If you'd like to PM me I can maybe try to help. I think we actually learned about this today and I have some great guidance for you...it's almost like God wants me to help you since this was about our Sermon today so please PM me!
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 1:39 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• go to this website and listen to lies part one, part 2 was done today and should be on there soon. You all really need to listen to this. http://www.ctkbellingham.com/sermons-by-series/
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 1:55 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Hey,,, What i would do is not ask people on here ask God ... I feel this is between you and him.. Pray pray pray.. God bless .....
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 2:23 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Maybe he is trying to teach you to rely on Him. To lean on him for strength and guidance. Hinson is right :) always ask God. God bless
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 4:42 AM on Oct. 12, 2009