How long did it take you?

Just wondering how long it took for you to get your body back after you had your baby, if you got it back

KayLundy3

Asked by KayLundy3 at 11:18 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well, I was back to pre-pregnancy weight at a little after 6 mo....of course, I got pregnant again not too long after that. I never got the exact shape back...I think that might be lost forever. =)
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 11:57 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I exclusively breastfed both babies. After my first, I got back into my old jeans at 3 weeks. My body was pretty much the same. After my second, I got back into old jeans at 6 weeks but had a little pouch. =( I'm hoping I bounce back after this one just as fast!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 12:03 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I breastfeed all 5 of mine and it took 2 to 4 weeks to get back to normal
    Nikki_91510

Answer by Nikki_91510 at 1:13 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Girl, that body is long gone! :) I've been breastfeeding for 6 months and my body hasn't changed a bit since the day after I gave birth. I eat right and exercise but my body has been hanging onto the baby weight. I guess when I got preggo, my body went into starvation mode and saved everything I ate (I gained 60 lbs!) and now that I'm BF-ing, it's decided to stay in starvation mode, so I've not burned off more than 10 lbs. total. Hopefully my metabolism will return to it's pre-pregnancy state once I'm done BF-ing. :)

ktok2009

Answer by ktok2009 at 9:00 AM on Oct. 12, 2009