He Does Not Trust me? How Can I help?

so far jd has shown sign of insecurity.
1- he checked the redial on the house phone.
2-he had been outside my job observing trought the glass while i am working.
3-one time i had an appointmentand when i came home he started asking question the jd said I think you was no in a Doctors appointmen So i show him prove.
I am not doing anything i have no bussines doing and it offend me how can i make this change?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• I am a SAHM mostly but last year I took a graveyard shift to help with Christmas. Hubby wasn't used to me working so he got his mom to come over at 3 am every morning for the first week so that he could be outside my job at 4 am when I got off work. It freaked me out because I felt like I was being stalked by my own husband. So one day when he came home from work I sat him down and told him flat out that it had to stop, that I would not put up with it anymore. You have to remember that it is not you. The problem is with his own insecurities in himself and the relationship. Remind him that you love him very much and that you would never do anything to hurt him, but be firm and make it clear that you will not tolerate the behavior anymore. If he refuses to stop, tell him that he needs counseling and that if he does not go then you will leave. If reasoning wont work, scare him. JMOAE.
    Anonymous

• you cant.
    hes stalking you.
    Anonymous

• i wouldn't be in that type of relationship, get out!!
    Anonymous

• My ex husband did these things. I wasn't doing anything. One day I was at an exercise class, with a girlfriend, and she told me he was standing outside the window watching us. I went back to college when our son was 2. My classes were at night so he could watch our baby. He was putting the baby in the car, and driving to the college 20 minutes away to see if my car was in the parking lot. He would ask my neighbors if there were men coming to the house when he was at work.

It only got worse with time, there was nothing I could do to stop him. He's been my ex for nearly 25 years now..........be careful, this gets worse, and even dangerous.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:32 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• you do not need to change. he sounds creepy.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:32 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• O boy you are in trouble. There is something wrong with this guy. GET HELP!!!!!!!! and get out!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:38 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• These are HUGE RED FLAGS. Get out of the relationship. You also need to warn your employer that you're being stalked. NO, THEY CANNOT FIRE YOU FOR BEING A CRIME VICTIM...and yes, stalking is a crime.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:29 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• You can't. There is nothing you can do that will change his behavior, you do not have that kind of power over people. For everything you come up with an answer for, he will find something else to question you about and get angry about and accuse you about. I was married to someone like this, I spent 3 years trying to convince him I was not cheating. A complete waste of time because we have no control over other people. Once you accept that, you will be able to move on. Get out of this relationship, the guy is not secure and not emotionally stable and it will only get worse.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 1:28 PM on Oct. 12, 2009