should my breast be really tender of miscarriage?

It has been alomost 3 weeks since my miscarriage and my breast hurt worse then when I was pregnant, Could I be pregnant again or is it normal to have breast tenderness. I also pee alot.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It takes some time for your hcg levels to return to normal so it could be that or if your level has already reached zero, you could be pregnant again!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 12:00 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• First of all I am so very sorry for you loss I just miscarried myself in February. Your body still has HCG present from before the miscarriage. It can take quite some time before the hormone is completely out of your system. Also depending at what gestational age you m/c'd your uterus does have to take time to retract and with some women that can take several weeks which could be causing slight pressure on your bladder or you may have gotten a UTI during the course of your miscarriage. I don't suggest an HPT because you will likely still have some amount of HCG present and may get a false positive. I suggest calling your OB/GYN tomorrow and asking if you should be screened for an UTI. Also your breast tenderness could be signaling your upcoming period. Again I am very sorry.
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 12:03 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I'm sorry I should have said, "your body likely still has HCG present"

kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 12:05 AM on Oct. 12, 2009