Whats Heavier A Pound Of Bricks Or A Pound Of Feathers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• They're the same weight - a pound.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 11:58 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• LOL at first I was like " bricks DUH" but then I remembered that a pound of anything is a pound so DUH to me
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 12:01 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• This question reminded me of something...

I was talking to a friend about weight and she was telling me that she has gained weight after working so hard to loose. I asked her if she started exercising recently and mentioned that fat weighs less than muscle. She said that's not true....I said yes it is. She said no it isn't. And then she proceeded to tell me that a pound of fat weighs the same as a pound of muscle, it's just that muscle is more compact so there isn't as much of it.

I literally had to walk away.....
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:22 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• A pound of fat and a pound of muscle is still a pound lol...how silly some people can be.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:08 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• haha the DENSITY of feathers is much less. And the density of fat is also much less.
    KatieP.

Answer by KatieP. at 10:56 AM on Oct. 12, 2009