he claims he is hurt?

5 month ago he found out that i was checking the history in the computer. and this is what i found: porns, my space searching for an exs and he my space page that he never told me in longer than one year. he claims " im hurt i need time to heal" is so hard for me to believe. he said i should never cross the line but let me tellyou this to me it was not serious which i never addressed to him. for the past 5 month that all i hear. now hold on to you sit. the history i checked , I DID ON MY COMPUTER.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IN THIS SITUATION?
i will appreciate every answer.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Without a doubt you have the right to look at the history on your computer. He has no right to be hurt, what he was doing was wrong!! It amazes me when people do this. He betrayed your trust, and you caught him.....that's the problem.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:02 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Sounds like BULL $hit! He got caught and he had to come up with something, right?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I would dig dipper cuz sounds to me like he is trying to hide something by making up lame excuses like "I'm hurt"
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:05 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I wouldn't worry too much over the porn thing. I would be hella pissed off over him looking for exes on myspace! You have every right to be mad and to look if you feel like it. He just mad cuz he got caught so now he's gonna try to turn it around on you and make it seem like you did something wrong by looking on the history.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Anon :22 Porn can screw a computer bad. More viruses are "contracted" through porn than most any other internet activity. Also some ppl believe watching porn is in fact, cheating. Either way I'd be kicking some ass for taking chances with crashing my computer. lol

OP I think he got caught and thinks acting all butthurt by you checking the history is a good way out. Now I could see why he may feel hurt by you finding the need to check up on him. Are there deeper issues at hand here? I would think in order for me to check who he's searching on myspace/facebook whatever I would have to already be suspicious of his behavior.

Anyway tell him you are hurt that he is looking at porn and looking up exes. Then if you trust him enough to work on the relationship go from there. Good luck to you!
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 12:38 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• If you are not married, leave him! If you are married, get counseling!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:15 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• When my hubby and I were first together, before getting married, I found all kinds of sex sites on my computer. I don't go for that crap at all. I told him he gets one chance and one chance only to change the behavior or move on. His first reaction was "who are you to check up on me?" I thought about for a little while, then told him, in a very loud and emotional voice, that I am the girl that loves you unconditionally, I am the girl that wanted to marry you, I am the girl that works to help pay the bills, I am the girl that does your laundry, cooks your food, cleans our house, and makes this house a home - that's who I am!! He had no comeback to that, and the computer has been porn/sex/dating site free ever since and I did marry him. He tried to turn it on me that one time by saying I crossed the line, but I threw it right back at him that I had every right to know what he's doing if he expected me to marry him.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 1:25 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• he got caught that is all there is to it. a friend of mine went thru this a few years ago. she found porn, myspace messages and emails. and when she confronted him he either made her feel bad or turned it around on her as if it was her fault. he is trying to take the blame off of himself and onto you by making you feel bad. dump him
    clumm

Answer by clumm at 2:17 PM on Oct. 12, 2009