Will busting out tile make me go into labor?

I busted out tile in my kitchen tonight. Its kinda late now because I already did it but Im 35 weeks pregnant and Im kinda worried because since I did it, I have been having braxton hicks like crazy! I started nesting today too and I cleaned the whole house like a maniac! Should I keep an eye on this or even be worried at all about possible pre-term labor?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 12:24 AM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I did that after washing the car one day while I was PG with my youngest. Nothing happened but I would monitor them tho just in case.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:27 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• It never hurts to be careful.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 12:25 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I wouldn't worry, they come when they come and there isn't much you can do about it!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 12:28 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I tend to get them like crazy too when I'm more active then settle down. Just keep and eye on them and don't worry to much. I'm 33 weeks and know how you feel!
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 12:35 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• You'll only know by timing the contractions. Keep paper with you and when they start up write down the stop and start. Two minutes apart steady without any break call doc. Women ride horses up til day baby is born and swim til delivery and run marathons too. Just keep an eye on yourself if you bleed definitely call doctor and call anyway on Monday for their own guidance.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 1:00 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I would just lay down and put my feet up, you worked hard today and your baby is letting you know that, so both of you need some rest. I havn't seen you for a while, glad to see you :)
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:01 AM on Oct. 12, 2009