have u take lexapro or celexa? for how long?

did u experience any side effect? which one? did it help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Health

• I took Lexapro and it did NOTHING!!! I found it a waste of my money! And the doctor refused to switch me over to anything else!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 12:39 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Every person is different but Lexapro made me feel invinsible for about 2 weeks only to wake up one day wanting to blow my brains out
    I now refuse to take any anti depressant mediation
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I tokk celexa after having my daughter for PPD and was on it for about a year. Then i had a miscarriage and i got even more depressed so my dr switched me to lexapro and have now been taking it for about 6 months. I didn't really have any side effects from either and both helped a lot. Every person it different so it would be best to let your dr decide which my be best for you. If you don't notice a change within a month you need to go back and tell your dr so they can try something else. GL
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 10:39 AM on Oct. 12, 2009