Do you get butterflies/ heart beats fast when your husband comes home?

When He comes home from work, I get soo excited to see him everytime! He is My world! Isn't it such a great feeling? :) I've been married for 6 months, but together for a year! I love HIM!!!!

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 1:03 AM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• sometimes! not all the times haha there are those nights when id just like him to leave me alone! but i do get that feeling :)
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 1:04 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• wow... no I don't... :(
    Tams_jade

Answer by Tams_jade at 1:04 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Those feelings are wonderful :) I still get giddy sometimes... but we've been together six times longer than you have :p So I don't feel that way when he comes home any more. It happens every day, but I don't take it for granted either. I always tell him to be careful when he leaves for work because I worry he won't be if I don't tell him :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:06 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• After 21 years of marriage, I still watch the clock for time for him to get home, and I still get those butterflies. If he call to check on me during the day, the sound of his voice can melt me.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:08 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• No. Sadly, it doesnt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• nope not even once,been togetehr for 13 years and i never got the butterflies,but when he says and does something nice i feel so much inlove with him i dont need the butterflies to know im happy to see him.
    Anonymous

• My dh and I had our 17th anniversary this past summer. I still very glad to see him when he comes home, and probably about 85 - 95% of the time, I get butterflies.

The other times, it's usually when he comes home to some sort of calamity lol - like the time he came home and the toilet was overflowing and I was trying to get it to stop, or the time he came home and water was spraying all over the kitchen after the faucet broke, or when he came home /met me at the hospital when I was there with a friend who was in labor (both our dh's are Navy, and he was bringing him to meet us at the hospital and to pick me up). Things like that, lol, it's crazy and butterflies are the last thing on my mind :-)

Now, some homecomings have more butterflies than others - like after a deployment - they're more the size of large birds and rollercoaster loops than butterflies ;-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 1:22 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Absolutely. He has a habit of telling me just when he's heading home, I know how long it takes to get here and I always wait for him outside. Silly I know, but it's like that 50 ft from the drive to the front door is just 10 seconds sooner that I'll get to see him.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:52 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• We have been together for 7 1/2 years and married for 6 1/2, I feel that everythime he comes home, calls me, wake up next to him, I feel about him know the same way when I first layed my eyes on him, I absalutley loooove my man.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:55 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• After 10 years together, my heart still pitter patters when he enters the room! I am so head over heels for my man.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 1:58 AM on Oct. 12, 2009