Not sure what to think....

I got my period back for the first time since I had my daughter in July 2008. It was due again around August 31. I am around 41 days late for my period. I am not on any birthcontrol and DG and I dont use protection. I have taken 4 tests and they all say Negative.

My boobs have been extremely tender the last week or so. I have also been getting cramps on and off for weeks. I keep thinking my period is coming but it never does. At this point im confused and dont know what to think. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Pregnancy test? Ask for a blood test? You know women are VERY FERTILE after they have a baby!
    aklebeyers

Answer by aklebeyers at 1:25 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Yes 4 pregnancy tests. I had a baby 15 months ago and have been having unprotected sex basically since. I have only had 1 period since birth though August 4 2009.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• AF can be irregular after giving birth and BF-ing can also make you miss AF or make you have irregular AFs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:23 AM on Oct. 12, 2009