im 36 weeks and some change and i am bleeding with clear dishcharge. ?

i have been on pelvic rest and at my last appointment my midwife took me off of it b/c im going to be induced (for medical reasons ) very soon...and she said if i could start labor on my own that would be great and that i should try...well me and dh had sex earlier today and i just went to the bathroom and in my pad (im having a hard time not peeing my self when i cough ect. ect.) was blood i cant tell if that is bright red b/c it has been absorbed in the core thing, but when i wipe its bright red with clear kinda snotty and sorta watery dishcharge. it cant be his sperm b/c he never finished, i was having too many contractions during so we stopped. and i have noticed all my contractions since then but have not counted b/c i figured i wouldnt be going into labor or anything...help...

danette624

Asked by danette624 at 1:33 AM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have to agree...I think it might have been your show! Red blood is always something to bring some concerns though, so better safe than sorry... =) I know you've been waiting for this, & I'm hoping this is it...especially since then you'll get to avoid the synthetic forms of inducing! You'll be in my thoughts hun! Make sure to update if you can...
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 1:54 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Omg!!!!!!I think ur bout to go into labor this clear discharge happened to meh so I called my dr and he told meh to head to the hospital couple hrs later my water broke and I was in labor...omg congrats and good luck to make sure call ur dr
    starz16

Answer by starz16 at 1:41 AM on Oct. 12, 2009