Best way to jump his bones? (may be adultish)

I estimate I have a 15% chance of getting laid tonight if I jump my husband's bones lol. Last night I offered his choice of an oral favor or a massage and he reluctantly chose the massage because he was exhausted and sore from work. That's what makes me think i have any chance at all lol.

So... what's the best way to seduce him? I've had bad luck many times in the past and because of that I'm a little gunshy. And being naked does nothing for him lol.

Ideas please! What's going to give me the best chance of getting some tonight?

Ati_13

Asked by Ati_13 at 1:35 AM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• i have the same issues with my husband. i would initiate a massage and then tell him to flip over so you can massage his chest and the front of his thighs... do the chest first.... run your nails down his stomach and around his genital area... but never touch it... just tease around it. lol. then sit in between his legs to rub his thighs. usually this can get things "up and running" lol. you can also start kissing his stomach etc, while you massage him.

just some tips. lol
    IGotLuckyInKy

Answer by IGotLuckyInKy at 11:46 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• How about not asking him what he wants and just take control and go right for it?? Maybe he will like you being the one in control....?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Get in the shower and ask him to come here for a moment. Women are not the only ones who like to multi-task. He can take a shower and make love at the same time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I am usually the one in control lol. I initiate 95% of the time and get shot down about 80% of the time :p

We just had shower sex yesterday, so I think we're good on that :p Plus I don't want to go to bed with wet hair. I'll look like medusa in the morning lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:41 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• maybe wear somehting sexy and strip for him?
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 2:00 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• i say when you'll are layingdown in bed to start caressing him and then slowly work it down too his "area"-lol..anywho and then caress for a little bit unti lyou know hes turnedon (obvious when heis) and then start to kiss his neck, then maybe give him oral. (this is always key to great sex with my dh)
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 2:04 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Put a porn movie on and started taking his clothes off of him. I bet this will work!!
    dmr73059

Answer by dmr73059 at 3:42 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• i like dmr73059's idea... tho you can also put on porn and start to pleasure yourself in front of him, it could really make him go wild with want..
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 4:21 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• If my husband isn't in the mood and I am, I just lay next to him and start touching myself quietly moaning. It gets him every time. ; )
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:07 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I get what you are saying about being too tired from work. I get that excuse all the time. I have a trick that works for me but is not for everyone. I rub his back until I know he is asleep. I give him about 20 minutes to get good and asleep then I start going down on him. By the time he is awake enough to realize what I am doing he is too turned on to stop. Gets me laid every time, but like I said, its not for everyone and some may strongly disagree with my sneaky ways, but hey, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. I have to get mine how I can.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:08 AM on Oct. 12, 2009