New Beyonce Song "Sweet Dream"

Was this not a remake? Who sung the original?? Google only lists freakin' Beyonce!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Are you thinking of the first release (leaked in 2008) which was going to be called "Beautiful Nightmare" - Beyonce wrote this song.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:59 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• ok shes using madonnas celebration moves a little i hear michael jackson beats in it and i also hear the disneyland parade beat in there so who knows
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 3:00 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• The first rendition was known as Beautiful Nightmare. Beyonce, herself has performed a couple of different renditions - one time adding lyrics from the Eurythmics "Sweet Dreams". I hear a little Manson (more subtle) in it myself, a little Madonna and definitely a little Michael.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:05 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• lol she is doing the little girls 80's dance,and i guess she thinks bcuz we liked single ladies we want her dancing with 2 other girls in EVERY VIDEO,the sudden fast dancing doesnt go with her.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 3:13 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• She is just gross any more, not a fan of hers any more yuck
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:34 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I love Beyonce. Her songs have so much meaning to me.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 7:45 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Was this not a remake?

All her songs sound pretty much the same, and all her videos look the same, so in a way, they're all remakes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:01 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Idk, but I agree with the post above. She is an extremely talented and beautiful woman and when she dances so fast etc it is very unlady like. Her legs all apart etc. She is classically beautiful, she needs to tone the gyrating down.  I think the only one who can pull that off is Tina Turner, and even then not so feminine.

salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:35 AM on Oct. 12, 2009