arent you tired of looking for love from a man?

a man I know never says he loves me but then we hadf extenuating circumstances.I did live with him for awhile but I missed my son .So, I moved back home.I know , I'm a slut.I just wanted someone special for me but it didn't work out that way like I wanted it to.I wanted him to love me and when he said he didn't, it crushed me.Someone told me to hang in there he might some day.Can I wait that long? I had my hubby loving me but not sexually.What would u do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• i found true love and its called jesus christ.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 2:56 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• You need to stop looking for what you need in men. When you become more comfortable with loving yourself and enjoying being who you are and let go of all that neediness, you won't need to look for love - it will find you.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:09 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I understand you totally. From a 30yr. marriage to a three year relationship (that just ended) now I am going out with someone new! It hurts when you love someone but they don't feel the same. Hopefully it did not take you three years to figure it out. Once you become unavaliable and seem uninterested they will be!
    dmr73059

Answer by dmr73059 at 3:40 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Don't wait for him. Find interests, hobbies, a life for yourself. Learn to love yourself, be comfortable with yourself, get to know yourself. Once you love you, once you know you and what you want from yourself, from life, from a man in your life, not only will you not choose men who won't feel the same way that you do, but you will find a man who will love you completely and totally.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:28 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• "When you realize how much God loves you, you won't be so desperate for the love of others"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:16 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Search in love isn't in men but in you. When that happens somehow men sense that and come like honeybees. Homing on the flower. ;-)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Quote: Once you become unavaliable and seem uninterested they will be!

---------

It's the thrill of the hunt.  Cavemen mentality. Play hard to get for the longest.  lol 

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• You have to love yourself to be loved. You went outside your marriage for love what you got was what you deserved. Men and women who cheat are incapable of love they are too self absorbed. They do things like leave their children for that person. When it is all said and done they are more lonely than before like you are now. You need therapy for your lack of self esteem. Your husband and other men will never love you fully until you love yourself and are a whole and complete person on your own. You expect men to make you happy and complete and that is not how it works at all. You need to find happiness within and stop expecting men to fill that need in you. I feel for your husband and child you abandoned they deserve better than you. You need to get help so you can be the wife and mother they deserve more importantly you need help for you. Stay away from that guy he will never love you you are only a piece of ass.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Define love. It sounds to me like you don't quite grasp the meaning of the word or that you are possibly translating behaviors into "love". Sex is not love, btw. Figure it out then go out searching for it . It's possible it's right there at home and you are not seeing it bc you are looking elsewhere. You have to know what you want before you can find it. So think about what love is for you. The bf certainly knows he doesn't love you so scratch that one. Tell dh what you want from him. He may have all the treasure you seek but you aren't digging deep enough.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:15 AM on Oct. 12, 2009