So my butt is big?

Because of Global Warming!

Okay, here is a list of articles published accusing Global Warming of every problem possibly thought of!

http://www.numberwatch.co.uk/warmlist.htm

For those who are gonna miss it, click on each "problem" and you will then read an actual article blaming global warming.

Among the list are my faves:
Beer Shortage
Baghdad Snow
Deaf Fish
Gingerbread houses collapse
Brothels losing clients
Cats are mating too much

Questions:
What has happened to you that you would like to blame global warming?

Which is your fave off this list?

Is global warming just a crock?

Crissy1213

Asked by Crissy1213 at 3:19 AM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Global warming is a big problem I do however think that people blame it for things that are ridiculous but, you can find that anywhere with anything ya know?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Well I have not looked into Global Warming enough to even try to say it is real or false! I will not do that. I have decided to dedicate some extra time to reviewing lots of boring data. What triggered this question was, I was looking through some old articles about it and found one that showed NASA using repeated temperatures instead of new data...and in the article they said there were countless things being caused by Global Warming and a quick Google search popped this list.

So I am always trying to bring humor and posted it to one, see who thought some of these things were absolutely hilarious and two, to see others views on it. Also maybe getting some to give me some links to that either give really good data for it or against it.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 4:00 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• eye rolling

Dont you have a young baby ? You sure do spend ALOT of time on here.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:54 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• LOL Chrissy. Global warming is a crock. But if you want attention to a cause, blame it on GW and you will get it.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:01 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Dont you have a young baby ? You sure do spend ALOT of time on here.
    _______
    I have a sleeping baby, I am allowed time to myself! But, thanks for your concern Anon stalker! **KISSES**
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 5:14 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Im sorry crissy but thinking you are special enough for a stalker is childish.
    I to wonder that about you sometimes. You seem to be online ALOT. I cant imagine you do much.
    If you are up all night here then when do you sleep?
    You arent the only one that I wonder about on this site.
    No I am not the first anon.
    For your post I think Global Warming is a joke. Ya it may be happening but noone will fix it .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:46 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

I to wonder that about you sometimes. You seem to be online ALOT.

I 3> irony
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:56 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I 3> irony
    How is it irony you can be online 10 mins read thru some posts and see that she has been online all night,
    same as the other ones.
    also how is it a "stalkeer" when you are in a PUBLIC OPEN blog and anyone in the world can see your online all day and night?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:04 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• This:
    Teachers demand right to walk out of hot classrooms

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2007/apr/09/schools.weather
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 8:12 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• No, all you can see is when she has posted. It doesn't mean that she is sitting in front of the computer the whole time. Unless of course your crystal ball is working overtime, anon. You think you can deduce what people are doing just by their online activity, but it just doesn't work that way babe.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:14 AM on Oct. 12, 2009