how do i get him in the mood

he goes to bed at about 9pm and the kids go to bed at 8 so i have about an hour to get my husband to love me. i tried just taking his belt off and going down on him but he says hes not a piece of meat, i mean really? i thought he was, jk. but then last night i was dancing around in my underwear trying to look sexy and he was like wtf does that say on ur underwear im like idk who cares? then he said i was being pissy and he went to bed. i swear he gets so offended by everything i do but when he does stupid shit i dont point out what a dumbass he is. men. i just wanna get some.

mudgirl

Asked by mudgirl at 4:48 AM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• When the kids are in bed. I'd be laying naked in the bed with a big sign over the bed that says
    I WANT TO F*CK. If he doesn't get the message then, trade him in for a newer smarter model.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:11 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• If he is turning down blowjobs, he is either 1) cheating on you or 2) depressed or 3) having trouble getting it up or 4) is really unhappy in the marriage/relationship.

You need to talk to him and make him give you a straight answer about what's going on.
    JustAMom2008

Answer by JustAMom2008 at 11:17 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• i think maybe he IS depressed but i dont know why because he says hes not, and nothing is wrong. then he gets really defensive when i ask him about it. i dont really know what to do about his depression problem that he thinks he doesnt have.
    mudgirl

Answer by mudgirl at 1:50 AM on Oct. 13, 2009