Weak kegel muscle after giving birth?

I did do kegel excersise during my pregnancy...but maybe not enough?
Today I went to the bathroom and when I sat it started coming out, without me..uh.."going" so I then tried to stop the flow and it kept going!! It feels loose.

Help? Will this go away????

I gave birth 3 weeks ago.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 AM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It happened to me too and i just kept doing kegels, thats what my doctor told me to do. I still have it happen now and again but it is improving. Good luck!
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 6:15 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• many women have that problem after a baby. I had that issue since I was 12, very embarrassing. Go frequently, get the light pads. Both help. If it doesn't improve in the next few weeks and you are done having kids there is medications and a surgery. I had the surgery and it is a get help. I just have to watch the jumping and heavy coughing.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 9:10 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• after birth everything is all stretched out of shape. so its understandable that it may take a while for things to go back to the 'way they were'

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 10:30 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• uh, I had a baby 23 months ago and STILL pee when I laugh too hard or sneeze..lol! so 3 weeks, yeah!! you're good!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:30 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• um io had my dd alsmot 3 yrs ago she tore my pelivic floor muscles so bad my baldder actually drop from face. iof i sneeze i pee if i couch i pee. i leak allthe time and if i dont pee as soon as i fell it i gein a horrible pain. and after i ahd mys eocnd 7 mts ago everything got worse.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 11:03 AM on Oct. 12, 2009