pelvic cramping in late pregnancy

I have been having really bad cramping in my pelvic area since 1am. They are not accompanied by contractions. I am starting to get really worried. I don't know why I am having them. Any ideas. I know for sure they are not contractions as I was up all last night having contractions. This is a totally different feeling. I am waiting on the doc to call me back right now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:09 AM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My contractions felt just like menstrual cramps. I didn't realize I was in labor until they were fairly regular and getting closer and closer together.
    Is your bag packed? Get ready, Mama! :-)
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 8:20 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I'm 39 weeks pregnant, and I have been having this for a couple of weeks. Hopefully, you are in labor, but it just sounds like the "nice" practice ones you get. Not fun after the first couple of days, and you see that it continues.
    acholt21

Answer by acholt21 at 9:16 AM on Oct. 12, 2009