How's your weather today?

I'm home for Columbus Day, watching Good Morning America and I see all sorts of horrible conditions across the country. Where are you and how's your weather?

kjrn79

Asked by kjrn79 at 8:28 AM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• the high here in MD is suppose to get into the upper 50's to low 60's. I sure love this fall weather we're having here. LOVE IT!!!
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:43 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• UGH! II'm in Central AL and it's rainy, rainy, rainy! I HATE it! It's suppose to be like this all darn week, too. My LO's hate it too b/c they usually spend so much time outside. They're 3 & 2 and I have no idea how I'm going to help them get rid of some energy.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 8:32 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Cold & nasty, but better then hot & humid.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 8:33 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• 47 now with 61 for the high
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:39 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• It is cold, cloudy and yucky out
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:45 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• It's below freezing. It looks like it's foggy, cloudy and I cannot see the mountains like I can on a clear day. YUCK! I haven't been out of the house for 2 days and must today - kiddos get to go to school & me to work.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 9:00 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Toledo, Ohio here. Highs in the mid 50's all week. It is gray and chili and we are expecting rain in the late part of the afternoon. We did not have much of a summer or fall her. Seems we went from April to Nov with no good weather in between. On the upside, the trees are beautiful, the house is warm and cozy and comfort food is in the oven.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:28 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• its rainy here in Montgomery AL, I love this weather though, I guess I'm just weird!
    trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 9:30 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Rain rain rain here in Augusta, Ga High 68
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• When I woke up, it was about 30 degrees out. There was frost on the grass. The temperature is supposed to get into the 50's by afternoon. I live in Central NY.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 9:55 AM on Oct. 12, 2009