Is it possible?

I really would like to lose a pant size by this weekend, how possible is that? I thought about doing liquid all week, with just some veggies and fruit, and really kicking butt during my exercise. I have a special occasion coming up and I want to look really good for it. Is it possible?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• It could be but it is not healthy for you. The best way is the way that makes you go to the bathroom, all the time if you really want results.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• You probably won't lose much fat, it will be mostly water. You can try, just be very careful because it can be dangerous. And remember that it will come right back on the moment you go back to your regular lifestyle.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Will this be a good way to jump start a healthy weight loss? Like Detoxing for a week, then back to eating healthy? ( I eat healthy now, and I've been losing weight, I just wanted to drop a lot this week)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Maybe. If you are staying hydrated and eating fruits and veggies you might have some luck:) Try edamame, great protein! The hardest part for me is starting the weight loss, once I see the scale move it always gives me great incentive to keep going. So, it may be a great way to jump start your healthy weight loss. Good luck:)
    Anonymous