Sleep IN ????

How many moms get to sleep in??? LOL.... My son is up so early every single morning happy and full of life.... He is four and he never stops until 8pm...

goldielock37

Asked by goldielock37 at 9:26 AM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The last time I can remember sleeping in was before I had kids~ 1986!!!! I think I'm a little overdue! :0)
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 4:47 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I get to sleep in on Sundays, till 8am---WOOOHOOO!--beats 5:30am though.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 9:37 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• i wake up at 630 give her a bottle in her crib and then she eats and goes back to sleep till 9am
    alcnic55448

Answer by alcnic55448 at 10:00 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Same here on my Sundays and that's til 8am. I may lay around a bit on Saturday mornings doing lite chores before heading out for our youngest daughter's dance class but I'm not in bed that's for sure. If we only had our oldest than on the weekends I would sleep in late as much as I like - she's 11 and loves her bed but we too have a 4yr old who is up by 6:30/7am and goes full on pretty much until bedtime.

Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:00 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I never get to sleep in. I wake up at 530 every morning and cant get back to sleep. But sometimes im able to take a nap...but that only happens about once a month =(
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:14 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Um. my son sleeps in til 5am.... no matter what time i put him to bed, how much activity we do, and he is NOT a TV watcher and his favorite "game" is running. - he's only 23 months - I am so tired.loL!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:52 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Only get to sleep in if my son sleeps in. But most days he's up between 6:30-7.
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 11:10 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I sleep in on the weekends. My kids are old enough they can get up and get their own breakfast and they know if they wake me up I'll be ticked and they will be in trouble (they usually end up waking me anyway because they start fighting over stupid stuff). They are 9, 8, 7 and 3 now but have been getting up on their own for years (at least the older 3). And since the baby was 1 1/2 they have been getting her up and getting her breakfast.
    On school days I get up at 6:45am (sometimes earlier). On the weekends I sleep until at least 8am. The other day I got up at 10am (because I was up until 2am and I'm sick). Today I got up a little past 9am.
    I taught them early to be independent. My oldest has been getting her own breakfast since she was 4 1/2 and started helping her brother and sister when she was 5 1/2 (and they were 4 and 3). They get their own lunch, too. They like not having to depend on me.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:35 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I sleep in most every saturday. Hubby takes the kiddo and I just lay around till about 9 30 or so.

On mon-fri he's up around 8ish
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:21 AM on Oct. 13, 2009