Have you started your own business from scratch?

Can you tell me your story from the idea in your head to your successful business. Or whatever step you are at now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent ideas, resources and information.  Some of my articles explain how to start your own businesses, such as Mystery Shopping, Answering Services, etc.   You can check them all out at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:43 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)
    lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 10:45 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Hi, My name is Joy Neva and I am a professional networking marketing coach. I have written this article recently that you may enjoy Click here to read it. 

But if you are interested in looking at other ideas for finding a business or promoting one that you have already found interesting, i would love to talk more. jneva@cre8id.com

justfortoday

Answer by justfortoday at 4:35 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• There is a lot of work, money and time involved in starting a business from scratch. My nephew who is 31 and his friend who is a sheriff had asked me to join their company. They were going to start it from scratch, which involved a big startup costs and much legal paperwork. They were then approached by a well-known MLM who was starting a very similar business and asked them to join him. They launched last Sunday, and already have over 3000 in their group now. It saved them considerable time, money and headaches. The company is called XOWii, it is a new energy drink with the Hawaiian Red Kona Coffee Bean , and Liquid Glucosamine, and a superblend of ACAI berry, aronia berry, elderberry, and the concord grape. There is a huge market for energy drinks, predicted to be $10,000,000,000 in 2010. I joined last week and already have a group under me. You can check the website at http://www.XOWii.myvoffice.com/reymundogarcia
    MarieEvelyn

Answer by MarieEvelyn at 10:22 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you can start avirtual assistant (VA) business. For more information, go to www.ivaa.org , www.iavoa.com , www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. Send me a message offlist if you have any questions.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:23 AM on Oct. 13, 2009