long and boring... :) but give me any input thanks yall!

I just had my period and 2 days later my hubby and i had sex and he cam, then again two days later same story... now since i am not ovualting is it likely that i am not pregnant. Let me add i have a 1 1/2 yr old as well. what do you think? and have any of you already experienced this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Wait till your next period if it does'nt come then take a HPT and see what it has to say.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Um, you'll have to be more descriptive - what do you mean by just had your period? do you mean you had sex 2 days after your period started or ended?
    How do you know you're not ovulating?
    Sorry to say, but I got pregnant from having sex either on the last day of my period or 2 days after that (not sure which time). The 2nd time was a Thursday, I shouldn't have ovulated until the Wednesday after.
    Turns out I ovulated early and baby is now due in Feb.
    Six_on_my_own

Answer by Six_on_my_own at 9:54 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• what makes you think you aren't ovulating? if you really aren't ovulating, then you definitely wouldn't get pregnant.

but if you do ovulate, it's impossible for us to know when you did. a lot of women ovulate 2 weeks after their period starts, but some do earlier, and some later.

good luck!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:58 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Im sorry let me be more clear, it was two days after i just had my period then again two days after that. On ovulating i usually get my period in the beginning and ovulate twice once in the middle of the month and a week b4 my period... well usually from what i noticed. I know when im ovulating b/c i get a clear discharge. Thanks for telling me your story it helps me know that it could happen. :)

Congratulations on your baby! Maybe your baby will be born on valentines day :) that would be awesome!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• hmmm... i think maybe you should try reading the book "taking charge of your fertility".

that might help you out :) good luck!!!!!!!! :D
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Oct. 12, 2009