what should i do? tmi

i just went to the bathroom because i've been having terrible gas pains all morning, and (tmi) i went to push to hopefully relieve some of the gas and some water came out. i know it wasn't pee because i tried to "stop peeing" and it was still coming out, plus it wasn't come from the urethra but from my vagina. however when i wiped it was yellow like pee. now when i walk around the house i have a constant urge to pee but there's nothing there, my baby's also really low lately and pushing on my cervix a lot. i'm only 26 weeks. was what happened normal or should i give my ob a call?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its possible you just urinated and cant tell...i had that prob with my last pregnancy...but call your doc ANYWAY! there is STILL the chance its amniotic fluid, and they can test it to make sure....
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 10:07 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• yes! call your doctor now!
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 10:05 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• yes give your ob a call.. She will probably make you go in to check. you never know you water could be leaking and the baby's head could be stopping it from gushing out. Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• call ur doc u very well could of possibly broke your h20
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 3:03 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I just had an amnio, which is when they take fluid from your baby's sack and guess what color it was! NOT CLEAR! It was YELLOW!!!!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 5:31 PM on Oct. 12, 2009