Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need help please

Ok, I need some ideas on where to start on finding information on what affect transgender parents have on children. The only thing I have found thus far is that it is best done early (if doing gender reassignment). And please, no comments on how it is wrong and such. I really don't need the bashing.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (3)
  • try a church if you are in a metro area there should be a Metropolitin Community Church tthey will have the right places to suggestion is always be home an honest with your self and your child, If you tell me what area you are in i will find out all the info and get it to you

    Answer by wyattgrace at 10:15 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

  • I live right along the Mason Dixon line, am about an hour away from Harrisburg in PA and Baltimore in MD.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

  • Ask your doctor

    Answer by admckenzie at 10:52 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.