Need help please

Ok, I need some ideas on where to start on finding information on what affect transgender parents have on children. The only thing I have found thus far is that it is best done early (if doing gender reassignment). And please, no comments on how it is wrong and such. I really don't need the bashing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• try a church if you are in a metro area there should be a Metropolitin Community Church tthey will have the right places to go.....................my suggestion is always be home an honest with your self and your child, If you tell me what area you are in i will find out all the info and get it to you
    wyattgrace

Answer by wyattgrace at 10:15 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I live right along the Mason Dixon line, am about an hour away from Harrisburg in PA and Baltimore in MD.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Ask your doctor

Answer by admckenzie at 10:52 AM on Oct. 12, 2009