when did your baby say there first words?

i know i sound crazy and i probably am.my baby is a month n she cracks me up because i was watching the wendy williams show and im making that noise they always make that "oo oo"..lol n as soon as i stopped she made a noise that seemed like she was tryna do it lol..i know she cant talk or nothing i just think shes a quick learner lol..what about you all when did your baby say there first words and how old were they?

Desi2Sweet

Asked by Desi2Sweet at 10:43 AM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 6 months--mamma! He never shut up! I think you may have a language oriented baby, I was like that and so is DS--he tried to mimick sounds way before he could talk, so I don't think you are hearing things! Good luck, but boy oh boy wait till she can argue--LOL
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:57 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• LOL and if she has my attitude and mouth im in trouble
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 11:15 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• My oldest daughter was about 11 months old. I had to go look it up (I thought it was earlier). She said kitty followed by dada.
    My son was 6 months old. He said ball, mama, bike, baba, baby and binky all in the same week. That boy had me hopping. He was using 2 word phrases by 10 months and was walking by then. By the time he turned 1 he was speaking in full sentences.
    My middle daughter was 16 months when she said her first word (mama) and only knew 2 words at 18 months (mama and dada). She didn't start talking until she was 2.
    My youngest daughter was about 7 or 8 months old and was speaking in complete sentences at 18 months.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:30 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• They all said dada and/or baba(bottle)first.
    DS#1~was about 8mths, DS#2~was about 18mths, DS#3~was about 9mths.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:31 PM on Oct. 12, 2009