my baby has the raunchiest farts EVER!

I have to make sure his diaper isnt dirty and when i check i get gagged with a wind of the fart he just ripped. phew they are stinky... His nick name is stinky lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OH MAN.. my son is STILL the same way - he's 23 months old - he's so FOUL... I mean, Farts stink but wow - he can clear out a room but he does have food allergies and we are getting him tested for celiac's and going to a dietician to see what his body isn't handling well - he always has tummy issues.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:51 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• my daughter is 7....and STILL farts this way. They sound like old man farts...lol! Her name is Tulsi the tooter, & DH is Phil the Farter. together, they could fart the house away!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:57 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• My son loves his farts. He works on them soo hard and tries to save them for special moments, like right in the middle of prayer at church.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:54 PM on Oct. 12, 2009