who here goes in spurts for CM

I use to get on all the time then i didnt and now i have been checking it and am liking it again....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like it if I take a break from certain sections. I have to remember that CM offers so much more than just one or two areas. A lot of the moms on here I can tell are really awesome moms. Those looking to start drama are the ones I try not to get involved with.

I have to also remember this website along with many others too are what I make 'em out to be. If I take it upon myself to contribute good stuff to them to help moms and to have a laugh then I'm more likely to get that in return.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 11:00 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I took a break when I was pregnant because there was a time on the pregnancy group that a lot of women were having miscarriages and babies born at 30+ weeks but still not making it. But now that I've had baby, nothing keeps me from CM except when my internet goes out.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 1:18 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Yep, when I first started, I was totally hooked, but then I took a break and didn't miss it. Now, I come back, but not nearly as much as I did at first.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:02 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I used to be hooked on it. Then I didn't mess with it for a long time, now I'm an everyonce in a while kinda mom.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:50 PM on Oct. 12, 2009