who here still likes to party and go out with friends?

i noticed i am like different from all the moms im around... i just like to hang out with my family and take my son places to have fun.. i love the family life! I can understand the single moms trying to date again but still idk

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i'm with you, a good friend of mine had a baby and she still goes out to bars with her husband and gets drunk and high i'm like "wtf" i'd rather be home with my kids or doing a family activity with them and my dh
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:02 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I am the same way. Its like pulling teeth to actually go on a date with my husband and that would really only include dinner and right home. I LOVE being home with my son and husband. and he's a tough kid and whines ALL Day and there's still no other place I'd rather be. Going out and Partying just isn't my thing anymore. My son deserves to have ALL of me also, not the hungover me. yuck
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:05 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• here, here. Some of the best times I've ever had are the definately the times I share with my family. Don't get me wrong I still enjoy date nights with my hubby (although we haven't had one of those in a few months) and girls nite out but more so are the laughs I have with my family and BFF - who is really like my sister it's not even funny. And I'm not just talking family as in my husband and kids - I'm talking about my mum, older sister and her fam, another one of my older sister's has two adult children who are only a few years younger than I and we love having them over for no particular reason and hanging out with them.

Family vacations are a blast. We have family game nite Fridays and family dinners and movie night on Sundays. Oh and something new we're starting this month are Amish days - where we hang out doin stuff Amish style lol, things that require no electricity - jig saw puzzles & storytelling all with...
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 11:08 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• lanterns. I love my family and this is the only one I have. I always think 'what if I were on my death bed - I don't want to look back over my life and say I shoulda spent more time with my kids and my family'. I do that now, because that's also what it means to be a parent. You aren't just there to put food in their bellies, clothes on their backs and a roof over their heads; you're there to share your life with 'em.

Before they invented a girls nite out or nights out with the fellas there was family and that was all you had and there's nothing like it.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 11:11 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I love being home, but still like to go to dinner and dancing with our friends! We bowl together every Wednesday for about 3 hours, and go out about 1 or 2 times a month. I think it is important to still go on dates with your man, as well as family outings. I couldn't imagine being single and trying to date etc... I have always said that if my DH decides to go, I would become a nun--LOL I just don't see how people make time for it!!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:12 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• well im a new mom, my son is 5 months old and im only 22. this also wasnt a planned pregnancy but im very happy it happened, i love my son, i love doing everything with him and with him and my SO but since hes so young, theres not much to do with him, especially now thats its getting cold out and i get very anxious being in my house all the time. before i got pregnant, i still went out to the bar every weekend and like i said im only 22, so its been a BIG change having my son and im not going to lie, i still like to go out to the bar with my SO and with my friends. of course i love being with my son MORE, but i still like going out. fortunatley, my mother is amazing and she wants so bad to have a really good grandmother relationship with my son, and she asks me to let him sleep at her house two days a week, and i dont mind, she gets to enjoy being a grandmother, and i get some free time out of the house. nothin wrong with that
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:03 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Family fullfills every need I have....I LOVE being mommy and a wife more than anything in the world
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 12:58 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I haven't gone out and parties since the summer before I met and married my husband. I was 18 that summer and I am 42 now. The only time I go out and "party" is at holiday parties and my husband is with me. Halloween and NYE are the only 2 times a year I drink more than 2-3 drinks. I haven't gone out to bars with friends in 24 years.
    Anonymous

• Oh lordy. I got married at 17 and had my son when I was 19. So on my 21st I went to a bar and celebrated with my husband, mom and dad. That was the last time I went to a bar. Other than that when I want to party, I do it with my family.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:42 PM on Oct. 12, 2009