My babies have the swine flu

And my older child has a hard breathing in between coughing should i take her back in to the dr's or just get her in some steam?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Health

• I would take her to the dr. We all got it over here and my 2 year old and 7 month old both got pnuemonia from it. Like the pp said, the dr may decide she needs nebulizer treatments and if it is pnuemonia then it will not go away without anitbiotics. And babies with pnuemonia can go downhill super fast! Take her in ASAP!
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 11:15 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I would take her to the ER to be seen for breathing problems. Place a mask, or a light tissue or paper towel over her mouth and nose that she can breathe through. At the ER she should be taken in quickly by triage and the medical team if she is showing difficulty breathing.
    I'm praying for all your children to get well soon.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:15 AM on Oct. 12, 2009