Any hope for hard water?

My Rain Soft Water Care system has been broken for years! The service rep. with it aren't kind at all! I can't bear to deal with them! They expect payment in full the day of the Service call via a Cashier's Check!! So we've lived without it! Now the hard water is ruining everything water flows to or from! Its unbearable! Dishes don't come Clean! Sinks, toliet & tub are icky looking. My 26 year old Washer is Acting up!! Any tricks or ideas you have for Hard water issues? Any thing!! I'm losing my Strength & ability to get the stains out!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 11:16 AM on Oct. 12, 2009 in Home & Garden

• we have used a waterBoos for 16 years and have never had a problem!! we use potasium chloride-not salt! It cost about 500$ and has a self cleaning filter that doesn't need changing! It is also very small, good for when you don't have much room. I can't say enough good about this water softener!
    http://www.waterboss.com/
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 12:14 PM on Oct. 12, 2009